Learn basic and advance photography techniques without the distraction from others around you.
Each workshop will consist of the following:
- 4 hours of instruction. (minimum depending on material covered)
- Introductory history of photography Degar to Ancel Adams
- Basic operations of a camera
- We will cover what makes a good Photograph? Composition, Rule of thirds, B&W vrs Color.
- Depending on location and time of day (and weather) we will go on a walking tour of the location taking photographs on the way.
- Online Critique will be-given on selected photographs.
Individual will always give you more time to get that perfect shot!